So, in case you don't live in Hartwell, today was a great day for portrait photos. Or at least it was a great day around 3 o'clock, then it got yucky. When it was nice, though, I made Ben come out and take photo's with me:

This one was mostly a giggle photo :D Ben had issues with keeping a straight face... not that i helped any *evil smile*

*licks*

Ain't he so mischievous looking?!

*drools*

Yuck, over exposed, but if you can get past that it's still good :D

*giggle/drool*

I LOVE THE HOOD! Don't you?!

Another giggle photo, though he does look sort of dashing doesn't he? (he's never going to let me forget that)

Stupid hand *grumbles* The red hair is great, though. Don't ya think?


*cheek pinch* ...I think I actually did pinch his cheek right about then XD <--- for the old people who read this blog, this is a smiley face that means... something akin to rueful hilarity, or a nose scrunch with a big smile, or just something that's really funny... which is what is is now :D


I really have no idea why this one is 8x10... just iPhoto trying to throw a little randomness my way I guess

Oh, god, look at him squint, poor guy I had him staring in the sun :D *pat*

*more licking*

Hehe, he's got the creepy stare down pat


SO, INNOCENT LOOKING!!!! *dies of laughter*

*drum roll* AND FOR THE FINALE!!!!!

FOOT!!
Hey, good job... He seemed awful cooperative. Nice editing job, too! That was a bloody lot of pics. XD *rueful hilarity!*
ReplyDeletelol your right im never going to live down the fact that you finally admit that im dashing:P but ya know... who can blame you. On another note you made me look damn good if i do say so myself. You did a great job babe, i love you so much
ReplyDelete