Sunday, May 17, 2009

RETURN OF THE ARTIST!!!!!

So, it's been quite a long time since I posted last and quite a lot has been going on since my last post in *cough* February. I thought I would bring you (my avid readers and COMMENTERS) up to speed by updating my 15 random things about me that also includes important new information post. So as follows, 15 random yet updated things about me:

1. I like singers with British accents and I like music that requires some sort of skill to compile.
2. I can still bind books, but I haven't done it in a really long time.
3. I still think it would be really cool to have wings.
4. I still don't have a favorite color or band but when put on the spot I would now say: Anything written by John Williams and a very deep shade of red (not Scarlett though, :D).
5. My dog is really, really, cute.
6. I constantly wonder what it is that keeps me and Ben together, or makes us different when there are couples our age with the same kind of relationship (similar anyway) that break up after the first few months.
7. I've come to the conclusion that my number seven random thing is the normal reaction for anybody who isn't black (because they yell at you when you look at them, most do anyways).
8. I'm never depressed for more than a few hours, but when I am it's really bad, and I only get that way once a month... or twice if something really sucky happens.
9. Still love fruit, especially with cheese and crackers or with a fondue pot and some Gueyre, fontina, and four queso cheese.... *salivates for The Melting Pot*
10. Still hate fizzy drinks, but I've taken to drinking cold Dr. Pepper after horseback riding, strangely enough.
11. I'm scared of snakes, spiders, sharks, and all the other things I wrote before, except horses, and I think I'm afraid of dying.
12. I'm no longer afraid of horses. :D
13. I much prefer talking face to face than on the phone and my phone bill is the smallest in my whole family, except grandma.
14. I want to be a really good contortionist, but no longer to I have time to stretch and have postponed my exercising to when summer gets out.
15. I love everything about the sun and am always irritable and sometimes depressed when it's cloudy.

And now for a few extra's"

16. I have a new horse:

17. I will not be returning to public school next year.
18. I have a new computer. (to be detailed later)
19. I've drawn a couple cool things.
and
20. I rearranged my room again.

2 comments:

  1. Way cool video. Excellent editing, good choice of music. I especially like the camera moves with the stills. Very good moves away from center then dissolve transitions to next frames. Excellent! Love the choice of songs for you and Mav (I can tell we're going to be friends). Please print a copy of the pic with you and Mav at the top for me. I'd like to frame it and put it up next to the other things you've given me.

    You are very talented.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get Number 7 random thing. At least I think I understand what you're trying to say.... Don't let snakes bother you. They're creepy when first seen but once the shock is over they're kinda cool to watch. I didn't like fizzy drinks when I was your age. Too much sting on the throat when drink them. Now I really like Frescas.

    When you make some time for me, let's go to the Melting Pot.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete