1. I like electronic music.
2. I can bind books.
3. I wanted to be a genetic engineer when I was eleven because I wanted to figure out how to manipulate my genes to grow myself wings.
4. I have neither a favorite color nor a favorite style of music or band, not even a fluctuating one, though if put on the spot I would probably say regina spektor and blue.
5. I love my dog about the same as i love my boyfriend (she's cuter.... you didn't hear that from me though :D).
6. I've only dated one guy in my entire sixteen years of living, not quite as impressive as say a sixty year old, but i like to think it's pretty good considering the times.
7. I get really uncomfortable when people look at me without talking to me and sit up really straight and pretend I can't see them.
8. When I get depressed I write poetry and get a weird chilly feeling all over my skin that makes it really uncomfortable when somebody touches me.
9. I love fruit.
10. I hate fizzy drinks.
11. I'm scared of snakes, spiders, large crowds, judgmental people, my peers, horses and being on stage.
12. I wasn't afraid of horses until last summer.
13. I don't like talking on the phone for long periods of time.
14. I want to be a really good contortionist.
15. I love everything about the sun.
New Blog Address (Happy New Year!)
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment