Sunday, June 7, 2009

www.JordanMoureau.com

Soon to be, hopefully if all goes well, which it probably wont, www.JordanMoureau.com here are the templates I came up with. 28 Groups in this document so far, I didn't even bother counting the layers, and thats not even finished yet. I haven't even finished the portfolio, journal, or about page. I have a feeling I'm over complicating this.


Vectors, and sparkles, and buttons! Oh my! P.S. Ignore the text, it's mostly just filler to be redone after template is fully complete.

I'm thinking I'll redo the vector in this one, sort of an on the go thing. I think this was about when my head started hurting over all the layers and groups and images and layer comps and text stuff.



Probably will redo this vector too, it's an old one. If nothing else though, I'll at least make it black and white like everything else. Actually I think I'll probably end up redoing this whole page. Don't like it. Will re-post when I do it over.

This one seems a little to simple, I think I'll add another vector in the top left corner, a small one though. Once again ignore the text, mostly just filler.

Well, tons more to go, didn't realize this was such a huge project when I took it on, but I've decided to redefine myself as an over acheiver :D anyways I've got all summer to hash it out. Keep you all posted.

1 comment:

  1. you go over-achiever! looks good. can't wait until you've finished it. I like the purple (lavender) as a background and white. Very nice touch...

    Dad

    ReplyDelete