So I haven't posted in a while and have, unfortunately, gone through a few fetishes without sharing. I know, I know, naughty me, but still. I came back didn't I? And it's not my fault anyway, it's not like i was getting any love from you all! A girl needs love, so give love. It's not that hard to make a comment. You go down to the little thing that says # and Comments (usually it will be zero, no thanks to you) then you either sign in to your blog spot account or click the little button that says anonymous and go from there. Leave names please otherwise I might censor you. *waves censor bar threateningly*
So, now that I have made you, go out, be fruitful and multiply. :D
And know for the fun stuff, gnaw on these apples! *giggles at her very own corny pun*
So, there you go. Leave me a comment if it wouldn't play for you. And because the resolution is so bad, here is what the text says. At the beginning it says 'Joshua' on the top and 'with love, the moureaus' at the bottom. At the end it says: Starring, Joshua as that gorgeous horse, Jordan as his enamored rider, Heidi as his human mom, photography by Nancy, Jordan's human mom, videography by Nancy too, editing by Jordan. Oh, and incase you don't know who Heidi is, she's Joshua's current owner and the blonde rider at the beginning of the vid.
I'll be posting the photos soon so you can get a better-than-crappy look at them.
I'll be posting the photos soon so you can get a better-than-crappy look at them.
Nice job on the video Jordan. I can see why you're head over heels for this guy. Excellent choice of music too!
ReplyDeleteReally, really like the charcoal drawings. What a talented lass you are!!
Gigi
Well done on the video. Agree with gigi, good choice of music. He's a pretty horse.
ReplyDeleteDad