Okay, so, almost all of these have had some pretty extensive editing, but i think they look pretty cool so you'll have to tell me if it looks overdone: I sort of screwed up on this one and (in an attempted to reduce the fuzzyness a little bit) over sharpened it and now it's got sparklies. :( I'm not sure how bad it will look to you though, it varies between computers, but i have faith :D
Sorry, about the face thing on this one. I really didn't like my expression... so I covered it up :D
enormous : a gargantuan appetite. ORIGIN late 16th cent.: from Gargantua, the name of a voracious giant in Rabelais' book of the same name (1534), + -an .
Jordan, long time, no see! Hope things are going well! I didn't know about your new horse? How is your grandmother?
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome...you rode him VERY well!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, figured out the comment thingy. Nice pics. will add more comments as I read down.
ReplyDeleteDad