Thursday, July 16, 2009

@ SCAD again

So, it's Thursday and classes are winding down. All of our posters are being printed and matted now, yay! As I was sitting here at the computer twiddling my thumbs waiting for class to end, I thought to myself: Hey! It's been a couple of days. I bet some people have commented on my latest posts right? o.o

You can imagine my disappointment to find NO new comments. So, I guess you guys don't miss me at all huh? Jerks. You people are sad excuses for friends and family. You know and I've even RSS ed this blog for some of you MYSELF! The least you could do is drop a comment here and there. It doesn't even have to be MUCH?! Just a 'Hey, Jordan!' or even just ':)' would be enough to make me happy. Every single little '0 comments' notation is like a knife through my poor little overworked heart and its YOUR FAULT that i'm getting stabbed all the time!

Anyways, besides the drama, graphic design is going great, finished my poster yesterday and I was going to post it here, but it doesn't want to upload it from this computer so i'm taking it home on a jump drive and I'll post it then along with the photos that I took here. There is some really beautiful lighting in the bathroom at the Poetter Hall where my graphic design class is and I took a photographer friend (Yes, oh my freaking god, Jordan made a friend, a very cool one in fact) there today to take some photos as well as one of the girls in my graphic design class yesterday. Can't wait to edit and post them.

Equestrian is going pretty well, too. A little disappointed, I've only jumped once so far and today was basically our last day and I only got to do that because I bugged my instructor about it like all day. Hehe, every time we finished an excercise no matter how exhausting, there was I was "Jump now?? Jump?? Jump, please??" My hard work paid off and at the very end of the class she let me jump a couple of times over a low cross rails, my first one was great and the next couple I almost fell off, but! I got to jump, which was great. Missing Mav alot, the horses here have really awful gaits :( not to mention the one I rode today was so lazy that getting her forward was like moving a flipping mountain... she was rather like a small mountain though, :D I believe she was just short of seventeen hands high. Love warmbloods. Missing... some of you too :D, Ellen and Mary, Rosie and Scooter, Caroline............ XD, yes maybe Dad a little bit too.

See you all soon! Sunday to be exact... ish. Oh, and don't none of you forget, horse show Tuesday the 21st, in the afternoon. I'm getting pompoms for all of you XD. I believe this one is in Tryon North Carolina, also, but I'm not absolutly sure.

Adios

P.S. this will probably be my last post until I get back, so I wont be checking the site for.... Three whole days. Spread the news. Use your time well and COMMENT! Or I may feel the urge to throw a violent temper tantrum, yes I still can do it!, on YOUR front door step, because last time I checked I KNOW WHERE ALL OF YOU LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jordan! :-)

    I'm glad to hear that you've had a good time at SCAD! I can't wait to see your photos of your new friends ;-)

    Come by and see me when you've got a minute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know I was missed, even a little bit. Great pics! as usual.... Gonna keep reading, thought I'd throw a comment in before you committed hairy cary....

    Dad

    ReplyDelete