Sunday, July 5, 2009

Caroline!

So, I skipped over to Caroline's house today. Among other things, we... I took some photos of her with my new lens:

Fun in her unusually bright pretty lighted bathroom. It started raining so outdoor photos weren't so much a good idea.
After photo mania. o.o









Stopped raining! YAY!
pinches cheeks*









2 comments:

  1. As I've already told you more than once, these are really good! Thanks for hanging out, it was fun. :) You're box will be on its way soooooon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good shots. My favorite... the profile shot of her leaning against the wall (number 8 down from top). She has a mystifying expression that defies definition. This one requires thought and reflection. She's got sort of a smile but not a smile. Her eyes, they tell a story but who knows what it is. There's absolute relaxation in her eyes, but then you have that sort of smile that says wait a minute, there's some mischief going on behind that expression....what were you thinking Caroline...? nice pic!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete