Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer Desktop

I know you all have been waiting on pins and needles for me to post my new summer desktop creation... right, hehe I wish, anyways, "Voila"!:



An Original Jordan Creation! It should be big enough for everybody, don't think any of you all has a screen bigger than mine and it fits mine, but if it is to small lemme know an dI'll fix it :D I'll be checking your computers to make sure it's being used people *watching you sign*

So, fatuous comments aside, I've entered into a new media (sort of): Illustration (not Illustrator, Illustration). Though long time coming it's official now, I'm learning how to illustrate. This is project one, so no laughing, giggling, twittering, sniggering, chortling, tee-heeing, guffawing, cackling, splitting sides, or scorning. There's a reason it's called CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!

....comments are fun sometimes too....

Love you all! You few, you wonderful readers of mine! May you live long (at least long enough to comment XD)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jordan,
    When I first saw your Summer cloud creation I was very impressed with the detail and then the overall composition. I like the clouds and fluttering cloud Summer. I like the flower and the grass. All in all I like it! Makes me happy!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Thanks for letting me use it as wall paper on my laptop. Boy, you artist types are so sensitive! Can I snicker? you didn't mention snickering....

    P.S. it's "Voila!"

    Dad

    ReplyDelete