I think i'm going to start tearing my hair out. Illustrator is driving me absolutely as mad as a March hare. AHHHHH!! *bangs head against wall and actually that one was literal* I'm to much of a visual person to be doing this kind of stuff! The pen tool is like, i swear, the demon sent to torment me to my death. I click one way and it goes the OPOSITE direction and even when i do get it to do sort of what i want it looks like POOOP!! And i hate it and i immediately delete and find myself in the exact same position i was twenty minutes ago. I swear i have tumbed through at least six different 'use of the pen tool' tutorials and not one of them as been remotely helpful. I see a little picture that says 'do such and such' and i'm like 'oh, that makes sense' and then i totter along and give it a whirl and find myself wondering HOW THE FREAKING HELL THAT MADE SENSE BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK!!!
Excuse my french, please.
But anyway, so i'm slowly dying a painful death of torture by computer frustration, which i'm sure most are familar with *rolls eyes* any tips will be greatly appreciated!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment