Wednesday, October 1, 2008

it's playtime!

Okay, so my newest project was, as usual, thought up during a brief spurt of boredom induced by a weekend to myself, ...well it was me ^.^

I took a few pictures of myself using a makeshift tripod called a table O.O (i know shocking isn't it). Anyway, it was dark (ish) that day and i used this wonderful natural light lamp to make myself some hard light and packed a couple of fun textures into it, but anyway this is the result of my not-so-hard work:













All of this photography is done by Jordan Moureau. Do not steal my stuff or i will find you and eat you. Though if you are so uncreative that you can't even come up with your own stuff and instead must steal mine then you don't deserve my attention. Shoo. And for heavensakes I'm not even that good! If your going to steal something go find someone with a little sangfroid, why don't you?

3 comments:

  1. nice! good idea, to play with the tripod and stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for my bad english.

    you'right it's a not so-hard-work because you're photogenic. But, it's not easy to know the good behavior to show and you do it so well.
    I like some of these pictures and I don't care it was easy for you to do it.
    An advice if I can, choose less photos for the same subject

    kiss from frenche photographer

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pic with the green hand and the one below it are previews of what you're going to look like in your twenties....

    Dad

    ReplyDelete